Covid-19 shop prevention policy | Moesbill Cards
Helping collectors build their collections is what we do here at Moesbill Cards.
To help you continue on your journey & to give you peace of mind during Covid-19, I/Marko am making a few changes here at Moesbill cards.
1) Postage/Shipping update:
Australia Post are experiencing delays.
To minimise the impact of these delays I am only posting items using Express Post with Signature on Delivery. (Wherever possible) This not only reduces the time you wait but also gives you peace of mind with full tracking. International parcels are now being fully insured for the value of the purchase price.
I have observed the following delivery times using Express Post.
- Rest of Victoria 1 business day
- Metro NSW 1 business day
- Metro SA 1 business day
- Metro TAS 1 business day
- Metro QLD 1-2 business days
- Darwin, NT 2-3 business days
- Perth, WA 2-3 business days.
I have observed the following delivery times using Express Post with full insurance cover and signature on delivery:
Express shipping Melbourne, Australia to:
- USA 4-6 weeks. Trackable with full insurance.
- UK 5-6 weeks. Trackable with full insurance.
Regular shipping Melbourne, Australia to:
- Canada 5-6 weeks. Due to Covid-19 only regular shipping is available. The package is still fully insured with signature on delivery.
All of these shipping times are listed based on experiences from April 2020 onwards. It doesn't guarantee there won't be further delays to your purchase, but remember the postal service is doing its best. If you are unsure where your order is or how to track it just message me and I am happy to help check your tracking for updates. Please be patient and before you know it, your box of cards will arrive ready to bust!
2) Will my cards be contaminated?
A good question. At Moesbill cards our collectors are at the centre of our business and it is my priority to look after you.
As such I am taking the following precautions:
- All stock orders are quarantined for 2 weeks from the time of delivery. After 2 weeks we begin processing the stock which involves photography and product listing. This allows time for any potential bacteria to starve off the parcels.
- Minimising product handling. As we are a small business most of the operation at Moesbill Cards is carried out by me, Marko. During the pandemic I have observed strict lockdown protocol, social distancing and hygiene/hand-washing practices.
3) Who handles the cards where they are currently stored?
Only me, Marko. Owner and Operator of Moesbill Cards.
4) But what about items people might have touched before the lockdown?
I thought of this too and again, I invested in you and your collection.
- Every single individual card valued over AUD$90 has been placed in a brand new One Touch. Without exception.
- Every single individual card valued under AUD$90 will be taken out of its 9 pocked sleeve and placed in a brand new Top Loader.
- All factory sealed boxes, wrapped base sets & 9 pocket pages were wiped down to be safe.
If you have any further suggestions please message me. I would love to hear it.
So with that said, what are you waiting for? Fast shipping, safe product handling practices & the best Trading Card Supplies to protect your investment. Shop online today!